Wow! I think that I must have the tightest muscles on the face of the planet - but, now that I'm off my acid reflux medication, I am hoping that they will loosen. Last week I rested, relaxed, had chiropractic treatments, a physical therapy session with traction, and a massage. Would you believe it? Each session helped but I'm still feeling as supple as Frankenstein.
My practice was severely shortened last week, but I'm hoping to take a different tack this week - more practices that are lighter. The doctor suggested that I do more back bending activities and less forward bending activities.
I begin my days with cat and cow poses, then on to the side puppy pose, you know, the one where you try to see your rear from the table top position. Then I "Thread the Needle" and go into a Sun Salutation. Tomorrow I will go to Jeani's class, glad she will be home from her trip!
I think I have had quite a break, so will check in tomorrow with an update. Peace, Pat
No comments:
Post a Comment