I have looked over my blogs and see that I begin most notes by saying "I'm a little stiff." Well, this is no surprise since stretching has been an annual event until pretty recently!
So, I was pretty proud of myself on Tuesday - created my own practice, and actually made my muscles sing - just love that feeling of total aliveness after a practice. I did about 15 minutes of warm up poses and then went into Sun Salutation, standing poses, sphinx, cobra, and then into seated poses. That evening I did relaxation poses, and they were wonderful. (1 hour, 15 min.)
Wednesday was an "off day," my muscles missed that "zing." Sounds like an addiction, doesn't it?
Thursday was practice with Jeani, I love those practices - even though you are working with your muscles her voice makes it seem like you are in savasana the whole time. I focused on breathing, abdominal muscles, and listening to Jeani - this keeps my mind from wandering. My muscles sang most of the afternoon. (1 hour)
No comments:
Post a Comment